2.27.2007

Wake Me Up Sunshine!

Head spinning round and round.

Mind thinking…concentrate.

Thoughts racing, overwhelmed…

Need to fathom in words.


Feet pacing, keep moving!

Heart beating, assurance…

Of a poor hapless soul.

Hand tapping in hollowness.


I maybe alive and breathing but my soul…oh soul! I need to feed you with life.

Faith, Hope & Love are the only things that keep me going…that keep me sane.

I’m losing it, I’m losing it.

Need to keep my head above water.

Everything is shutting down.


Can’t think straight…

Can’t concentrate…

Can’t comprehend…

Can’t move..

Can’t breathe.


I need to be still.

I need to rest.

I need to lay down.

Need to close my eyes.


Breathe in, breathe out…

Breathe in, breathe out…

In…out…


Wake me up until it’s time…the right time.

Wake me up sunshine!

I need for you to touch my face

With your warm bright rays.

I need to remember what’s good.

And sunshine you’re my reminder of hope

For ‘tis another day…the 1st miracle of my day.

No comments: