8.09.2006

Wake Me Up!

Wake Me!

It’s 2:22pm. It’s sunny outside but cold in here. I slept quite late and I really feel drowsy right now. I put my computer glasses on to hide my half opened eyes. I’m yawning and starting to get teary-eyed. Haaaaaaay…! I can’t do my work. I already had coffee this morning and I don’t want to have another cup. I can go to the pantry and back but my ass is stuck on the chair and I have no energy. It’s too hot for me to go outside. Well, at least it’s not raining, or that will make me even more sluggish. Wake up Anne! Wake up! Wake me up, won’t you pleeeaaaase!? Haaaaaay…! Beeed! Where are yoooou?


This is useless…coffee it is!

2 comments:

Kinney said...

oh my god! you actually blogged again! i miss you!:)

Anne Bondoc said...

kinney! its you and me again! haha! i miss you! gosh! anyway, yes i started blogging again only my previous posts for this year are in multiply. but i think i'll be posting here more often =)i visit your blog sometimes but you havn't updated for so looong! it's the only way i keep myself updated of you 'coz you're busy and have different working time. neway, keep in touch k! mwah*mwah* =D