8.23.2006

Britney Spitz


Say hi to Britney Spitz!

Yes, I named her after Britney Spears...not because I like her or anything. I think it’s a cool name. Spitz fits just like Spears ‘coz her breed is Japanese Spitz! Harhar! Do you find it corny?

Oh well, what the hell! I love my dog...she’s so adorable! She’s one of Fluffy’s brood...the pup of Moch’s aunt. She’s super smart and sweet but absolutely picky when it comes to her food! She’s a carnivore...doesn’t like rice and dog biscuits! “Why!? When I bought so much dog biscuits for you!?”

I don’t even treat her like an A-class pup but I love her so dear. Hehe! I can’t believe I’m writing about my dog like this. Oh well!

She can be loud and appear fierce at times but it’s all in her voice. She’s so well behaved and loves to play with her toy ball. Whenever I would sit on the chair in our patio she would jump up my lap and stay comfy there. Her ears would stand like a rabbit’s whenever she would hear something. So cute! Not as cute or as clean or as smart as other dogs perhaps but she’s my dog. Hihi! She’s one of my stress relievers.

I would walk her with her purple leash and jog with her once in a while...oh what fun! What an energetic four-legged creature! I can’t keep up with her! She actually knows I’m walking her when she sees the rope of her leash in my hand. She gets excited!

Did I tell you she’s also a flirt? She would only listen to Moch to sit, stay and lie down (play dead, haha!). I don’t get it. Maybe it’s in the voice? Whatever! She also practically wants to play with my dad every time she sees him. It’s like she lights up. Haha! That makes me laugh.

What I like most about her is she doesn’t dirty or pee anywhere! She was potty trained! Yeah, the newspaper trick works! Good for me!

So anyway, I just want to say...love your pets! They can help us become more responsible, sensitive and caring.

Bow-wow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

syempre maganda tlga yang aso na yan!!! bigay ko e.. hehe