5.09.2007

Just Bored

Stand up, walk a little, talk a little, make yourself a cup of coffee, stretch a bit, and breathe. Ok good. I’m ready for another boring day at work with no projects, no issues. It’s just me and my laptop staring at one another as I abuse the Internet with surfing and chatting with friends through YM. And oh, can’t I wait ‘til it’s break time to joke around with my officemates as we eat, and until I’m ready to pack up and getaway from here to somewhere more exciting. The outside world! The real world! My kind of place! So thank you Yahoo!, Google, Multiply, Friendster, Blogspot, and you. Yes you! All of you I’ve been recently visiting. And sometimes to the company of Grey’s Anatomy and Smallville! I’m addicted to you! Thank you for keeping me company during my mundane afternoons. So tomorrow, see you again! ;D

No comments: