5.11.2007

Good Morning Sunshine!

Good morning sunshine! Hello world! Beautiful mornings make me bright and shiny. Makes my cup of coffee taste a little more sweet and my realm surround with its aroma. Makes my day productive and stimulating. How I wish for sun-shiny mornings all year-round.


How nice it is to wear my shades whenever you’re around. Driving the horizon where I find you ahead of me, beaming and touching my soft-tanned-face, your warmth kissing my nose and cheeks, glaring at my sunglasses.


Though I can’t stare at you, powerful sun up, you give me light, warmth and hope. As I’ve said, you’re the 1st miracle of the day. But I can gaze at you serene sundown as you bid your rays goodbye, reflection on the waters making a painting-like panorama.


How sweet, how beautiful, how romantic…oh what light and hope you bring to my life. Wishing you forever…good morning sunshine!

No comments: