3.22.2007

Happy BIGFAT4!

I love you!


I love you and I am not just saying it. I am not compelled to say it as a reply because you said it first. These are not just words put together to form a sentence. It is with meaning. These are not just words formed by my thoughts. It is with feeling.


Love is both pain and beautiful. Whatever it is, you have made it wonderful for me. I am blown away by your wonderfully consuming love and I’m heartily about to explode. I will not deny it. I simply cannot.


I find myself staring into space with delight wishing this is forever. I want this…all this with you. This is all nothing without you in it. You have made my ordinary life extraordinary. It is you that happened to me. It is you that made my story interesting.


Stay with me forever. Love me forever. We’re only about to begin. These are just snippets of what is to come. Stay with me…love me…come what may.


I love you today and I’ll love you forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hon, thanks for everything! i promise to love you forever!!!