3.16.2007

Feeling and Human

Everyone wants to be heard. Everyone wants to be something. Everyone wants to be great...in their own little or big ways...because we exist. We want to be recognized. We want to be appreciated. And I want this for myself...because I am feeling and I am human.


But our efforts are not always valued in this temporal space. That’s why we try so hard to make noise...to reach out…to be heard...and to be recognized. For we hope that at least one out of the gazillion people in the world can lend an ear...can look our way...can see us as a person. We want that for ourselves...because we are feeling and we are human.


But I don’t need the gazillions of ears of the world. I realized that a pair of ears is enough. One soul is enough for me. Everything that I do, I know I am being heard, recognized and appreciated.


Thank you.


I am the same for you, and I hope that is enough for you as well.