10.31.2004

Sweet Surprise...Caught!

myBaby is sooper dooper sweet! he is so sweet! the sweetest guy ever! we didn't see each other yesterday lang...hahaha! but i missed him! he was on his way to Mnla Memorial this morning w/ his family, which was a few km away from my house here in BF. take note, he was riding his scooter from Makati all the way to Paranaque!!! hay naku! convoy w/ his family! he's safe...a good driver, thank God! :)

Meanwhile, i just finished eating luch w/ my family. i was about to clear the table when i heard a beep from an alarm that sounded really familiar! haha! i peeked outside and saw myBaby's head! hahaha! the beep was from his scooter! he was about to call me w/ his cellphone, and maybe make up some story...but i saw him first and caught him w/ his surprise visit! bwahahaha! i jus called his name then he looked up & gave me a sheepish smile. hehehe! so cute! :)

it wasn't a big surprise. it was very simple, just came to visit me. he just wanted to see me! awww! that is the sweetest thing! :)

kilig! hahaha!

2 comments:

Kinney said...

hey anne! yup that's sweet! i miss you na!! :)

Anonymous said...

ang sweet tlga ng bf mo... -m22