10.31.2004

Gym

I’m thinking of joining Gold’s Gym in Galleria. I tried it last Thursday & I pretty much enjoyed myself. The facilities are good & the place is nice, plus I get to join myBaby on the pedals! :)

I miss going to the gym. I tried Slimmers before with the prepaid visits. I lost a few lbs, but I didn’t have much time for it. Now, I have time and more reasons to join!

It’s funny ‘coz I get to workout w/ myBaby’s parents too!!! But it’s good; we’re getting along really well, which is good for me :) they’re really cool & nice. Imagine tita financing my start-up fee! Astig! :)

I’ve been in their place almost the whole week last wk. They’re getting used to seeing me na. It’s good I help out in the kitchen! myBaby’s feeling like a chef kase…hehehe! Now I can atest that guys are good cooks, ‘coz my dad cooks as well. Yum! :)

1 comment:

Kinney said...

hey anne! i wish you guys would enroll in fitness so that we'll all be together..guest nyo nalang ako sa golds ;)