10.31.2004

Happy Halloween

Last night was my 1st real gimmick in a looong time! Hahaha! It’s really not my thing anymore. I mean, I don’t know places to be anymore. Hehehe…but it’s fine…it’s not on the top of my list. I want clean fun!

I got to see old places and new ones, familiar faces and new faces, and a lot of b**ches & cuties! I went to Blue Wave for the 1st time & Capones where RiverMaya performed & where a lot of celebrities hanged out, including moi! Hahaha! Wishful thinking! Sayang we weren’t able to get inside Vbar. We stayed a while in Ponti & Gilligan’s nalang where we met up w/ Edward & his friend Nike…hmmm, chemistry!
I have a new favorite cocktail drink…Malibu w/ pineapple!!! killer good! :) thanx Mela!

I got to see lots of neat ideas for my Halloween costume next year if I get to go to Cream! I heard bags & phones got stolen that night in the party though! Bummer! :( my brother went as an Indie boy! Hehehe! My dad didn’t allow him to go w/o his shirt on. Hahaha!

I have to give my thanx to mike for bringin us all girls(Mela,Cams,Danie&moi) safe and sound back home. i was the last one to be dropped off at 4:30am nako nakauwi! He brought us to places w/ his FedEx Civic! Hahaha! :) From Makati to Pasay to Paranaque & even to Cavite! well actually the Cavite part that's beside Ayala Alabang is what i'm referring to. that's where the ever famous house of Mela is at. :)

Thank you Mike! But this guy is always out & drinking ‘til the break of dawn…haay! May nagagalit!

Cams! Mommy! girl, thnx for the dinner to go!!! The paella, mashed potato & sirloin were sooo good & it saved us from getting all the alcohol goin’ to our brain!!!
You’re the best!!! :)

Sayang my friend Ina wasn’t able to go, which was the real reason why we planned to go out. She’s leaving for U.S. real soon! The gimmick was for old times sake. We’re all gonna miss her! Luv ya girl!



me,Danie&Cams@Gilligan's Makati
Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Kinney said...

hey anne! wat do you mean chemistry? don't get you..anyway, talaga? ina's leaving for good? that's soo sad.. :(

Anonymous said...

NO LIFE!!!