10.31.2004

Scooter

myBaby bought a new scooter last wk! It looks mayabang than the 1st one. I like it! :)

bodycolor: blue w/ black & silver. Keyless alarm! That is so cool! Wide wheels…150cc…wutever that means! I’m so clueless w/ this guy stuff. But damn! It looks hot! it’s not the old-looking scooter in the 90’s ha. This is kinda big & heavy.

I was his first passenger & we hit the road in Makati as soon as he bought it! Hahaha! Enjoy!

Mela said it wasn’t graceful…hahaha! =P the heck, w/ the traffic in Makati! I don’t mind.

I say it is fun riding a bike! Hehehe scooter, pala. I mean, it’s the same thing when riding a horse. Ok, maybe not. But it doesn’t hurt as much in the butt, and it’s faster! :)

But ofcourse, he’s gotta be careful. Nobody wants a re-peat of what happened last year! :(







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree!!! its a cool scooter! its so sporty! - m22

Anonymous said...

whatta nice machine you've got dude!!!