9.19.2006

Victory at Last!


I’m in euphoria. It’s exhilarating! This elation, I thought, could never be reached with my capabilities. I was mistaken. I have proven my fears and doubts wrong. I am as capable and as talented as anyone else in my league. I just needed a little help from my confidence, knowledge and group mates. This is a legacy. It has long been overdue but now I am proud to be the one to roll it out. A brilliant project that was passed on to me to finish what was needed. I am grateful to my mentors who have helped me and to those who have been very patient with the circumstances and me. This experience has taught me a great deal. I can carry this on to the next level and do better. This is my triumph, our success. Nothing is sweeter than the taste of victory at hand. Cheers!


***image
www.decodeunicode.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ey, diba sarado na ung euphoria??? how will you be in euphoria? ung disco un dba?=)