9.15.2006

The Light Bulb

When I was still in school, all I wanted to do was hang out, play, do stuff other than study, homework, paperwork, preparing for presentations, projects, so on and so forth. I almost took studying for granted except for the stock knowledge that seeped in my brain somehow. It’s only this past year since I’ve been working that I realized I still needed to learn. A whole lot more. Learn in a different perspective that is. Learn something I actually am interested in. Learn that body of knowledge that is actually useful with work. Then again, you really can’t choose everything you ever need to learn in this world because sometimes you learn out of experience. It can be painful, but it’s worth every damn pain. Learning can also be forced but I think that’s still good, but not that healthy in a way. But yes, it is good to learn. Learn new things. Spark your brain with ideas.

Ideas. They’re everywhere. They’re in everything.

I find it phenomenal when ideas grow and become bigger than life itself.

So I encourage everyone to learn. Be open-minded. Never stop learning. Everyday there’s something new to learn. There’s room for improvement. It’s up to you to retain the things you have learned. And if you do, plant the seeds, rather, the ideas. Make them grow. Make it happen.

"...challenge the status quo, ask tough questions, and realize that it's OK to ask why." VegasFilAmGuy


***
image www.quantum-electrics.co.nz

No comments: