12.23.2004

Holiday Outing

Dec.21

The Barkadings have been planning to go to EK this Christmas break (‘coz we got 10 tickets for free when the Barkadings won 1st runner up in the PLDT Vibe Tribe), so we decided to make it last Monday-Tuesday where we would sleepover in Tagaytay at Danie’s house. It didn’t push thru on Monday so we decided last minute to make it a one-day affair and scrap the overnight. From 10 people who were supposedly coming, we ended up going to Royal Tagaytay with only 4 people left…Cams, Danie, Mos & me. Most people were sick, or needed to stay home. As they say, the show must go on! Hehehe! So we did.

We met up in my place, but before hitting the road, everybody was so hungry (that was 7:30am). Instead of eating breakfast to go, we decided to cook our breakfast. We ended up leaving the house after 2 hours or so.


picture w/ Santa Claus: Mos, me, Danie, Santa & Cams

The sky was clear and the weather seemed to be in a good mood, so it was a good day to go up to Tagaytay. We arrived 11am in Royal Tagaytay. We were all geared up to play Badminton & Basketball even! Haha! It was so much fun! We played for a total of 3 hours!!!


myBaby&me after playing badminton in Royal Tagaytay

After tiring from the games, we cleaned up, then Cams treated us Bibingka & Putobungbong w/ free Pandan tea…yummy! But we were still starved ‘coz that was already 4pm! So we decided to go to Café Lupe.


Danie, me & Cams outside Cafe Lupe in Tagaytay

When we got there it was sooooo ccccooold! It was fogging & the breeze was so cool touching our skins. We were so undecided that we ended up eating in Hen-Lin, w/c was just in front of Café Lupe. We ate for an hour & a half ‘coz the 'kakanins' were so heavy in the stomach. It was like early dinner also for us.

We went down from Tagaytay after, then headed straight to Sta. Rosa, Laguna for EK!


we're in EK!

The crowd was so-so. There were an average number of people so the lines weren’t that long. It was bearable.

RIDES: (sorry, I don’t remember all their names)


feeling like kids again

1) We went inside the Rialto first w/c was so baduy!
2) Roller Coaster …only 1 round …bitin!
3) Up Up & Away …man I hate that ride! I got really dizzy! My head & stomach hurt after!
4) Wheel of Fate. I needed fresh air!


me&myBaby: The Wheel of Fate


Cams & Danie enjoying the ride

5) Space Shuttle …I didn’t go ‘coz I almost barfed!




6) Log Jam …I didn’t have the stomach to go! Cams & Danie were semi-wet.




7) Motorboat …I’m ok at this point …I started enjoying again …yay!


waiting in line

Interval …Fireworks!!!

8) Swing …Cams & Danie were swinging their legs & flapping their arms …felt like they were flying!


The Swing

Edge & Carla arrived…

9) Giant Air Slide. The guys manning the slide were so nice. We had to pay P10/slide, but they allowed us 3 slides!


Cams & me on the giant air slide...yipee!

9) Log Jam …only the 4 of them rode. They did it twice.


Carla, Edward, Cams & Danie splashing away in the Log Jam

10) Rio Grande …the most fun of all!!! We did it 4 times! We were sooo wet. It was Danie’s 1st time (& Mos too), and she was the favorite of the water & falls! Hahaha!
11) Dodgem …this was fun too! Bumping cars w/ anyone! myBaby & I did it twice while the rest went to the Swing & Rio Grande for the last ride!

Closing time.

Ok, so we stayed in EK ‘til closing time! It was so much fun! We were so wet! Good thing we brought extra clothes.

We were so hungry afterwards so we decided to stop by one of the gasoline stations on the way home. We ended up in the newly opened McDonalds, Caltex. I ordered double cheeseburger …it’s sooo good! It was still hot & the cheese was still melting…yummeh!

We headed home, w/c was about 2 in the morning. We exchanged gifts only until that point…hehehe! What a tiring day!

3 comments:

Kinney said...

oh what fun! :) hey girl... i need to talk to you abt something. but don't get alarmed. it's not about fact you. hehe ;)

Anonymous said...

to tell you the truth... there's nothing special bout ek for me but it became so special when my baby came with me.. i enjoyed being with her.. i love you hon!!! -m22

Anne Bondoc said...

i feel the same way hon :) thank you!