12.23.2004

Dencio’s to Yaýo

Dec.18

It was the birthday of my very good friend, Tin, last Dec.16 (the bunso of the kada). She treated the Barkadings in Dencio’s (along Service Rd.) last Saturday. And I saw an old chum I’ve missed for sooo long! Keng was actually there!!!


Tin & me @ Dencio's, Posadas

She looks really good now. She’s her same old wacky self, who has matured I’m proud to say. She drives at last…in her new Altis car…very good!


me & Keng

Keng & I excused us from our friends & left to bring her tita in her mom’s shop. We headed to her house after…I miss her house! It brings back so much memories. Mela, Mike & I used to go home to her place back in 3rd year highschool just to eat! Our favorite was their tapa w/ Banana ketchup! Hahaha! Her house was still the same…of course. It was great seeing it again just like old times.

Then we went to a party afterwards where we met up w/ the kada again…

Yaýo…I don’t know exactly what it means, but it’s a party my barkada & me attended last Saturday night in Big Fella, Better Living. One of the organizers is our friend, our batchmate in CSA, who persistently marketed the event in Friendster & YM…hehehe! He’s a good fella’! He said it’s going to be like the CSA batch ’01 reunion (only after 4 years!!! hehe)/Christmas party! It was a success I would have to say ‘coz the place was packed with people, mostly from CSA. It’s good to see old friends & classmates.

So we went up & checked the place out. Not much was happening yet so the girls decided to have a ride in Keng’s new car & rate her driving skills ‘coz she’s still new to it (but I’m personally impressed w/ her driving except when it comes to parking…hehehe). We decided to go to BF (my village). We were already in Sucat Rd., when the guys called & said they were in Petron, Better Living to have a few rounds of cheap costly beer. So we ended up making a U-turn before even going to BF to hang w/ them instead.

We went back to the Yaýo, which had a better mood this time & people started pouring in. We got our cocktail drinks (complementary w/ the ticket), which was really good (it was a mix of one of my batchmates who took up HRIM in CSB, w/c he wouldn’t reveal what was in it). We greeted & had small talks w/ some of our batchmates whom we bumped into. Everybody was looking great of course! We hit the dance floor & everybody seemed to enjoy the Yaýo!

It was time for Danie, Tof & Pat to leave so we accompanied them downstairs. Then Mela, Cams & me had our serious talk. Things started getting dramatic after that. I wouldn’t say here…hehehe, but we have our own personal dramas in life. I just wish for things to be ok for Mela & Cams…whatever happens. Good luck girls!

Then it was time for all of us to go…me & Mela rode in Mike’s Sportrac, w/c we had a ‘lil stopover for them to cool down(!?) When it was a ‘lil ok, he brought us home. I got the car & we headed straight to the church for the 4:30am simbang gabi. We were so drowsy, just trying to stay awake during the sermon. When it was all over, we freshened up at home & still had time to make kwento in my bed…we ended up sleeping just before 7am! I was fast asleep!

1 comment:

Kinney said...

oh no..i missed a barkada thing again? sayang.. oh well, next time! ;)