11.26.2004

Hang out w/ Mela

NOV. 20


model girl Mela!

Man, i miss this girl so much!!! she's been really busy being a dl in DLSU & busy as batch rep. for her course :) nax! (am i right w/ that?). And i've been busy w/ projects in school myself. our scheds just don't meet. i promised her pa naman that i would spend some time w/ her during my sembreak, but wasn't able to 'coz of ACM.

Anyway, she invited me to watch a movie at her place or hang out in Westgate or Figaro. so she,Mike&Chari picked me up & ended up just hangin' out in her place like old times :)

Young girls in their innocence
Friendship and experiences formed.
Pain and laughter shared
Through the years of winding road.

It was just yesterday I saw
A familiar face outside the window.
As time flies by
Life moves on.

Moments have passed
Yet the memories live on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice poem hon... your so talented!!! -m22