11.26.2004

Girl Dates

NOV. 19

This day is pretty memorable for me. I had a bunch of girl dates...oooh! :p

Kinney, Tookie & i went to podium after class to check out something for our project in E-Commerce. Tookie went home early, so i was left w/ Kinney. I was gonna wait for Moses' text that he was goin home from the hospital (he was confined overnight 'coz of viral tonsils) :( so while waiting, Kinney & i did window shopping & had our lunch date in NYPD :)

After lunch, we bought some seedless spicy thai sampaloc as pasalubong for my mom & moses' mom :) mmm...mmm! my favorite! sweet ko noh!? :) hehe
So i brought Kins home & went straight to Makati to visit myBaby who was still recovering.

Anyway, when i got home that night Cams called me up to say that she,Danie&Ina were in Figaro,Posadas. It was Danie's "good-bye make up" for Ina 'coz she wasn't able to join us in Puerto Azul. So, they picked me up & stayed in Figaro...did some bonding & said our lil' good-byes to Ina (there's the finale "surprise" good-bye) :) awww!

me,Danie&Ina


bestfriends Ina&Cams


Ina crying or just caught in a bad moment?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mukhang inaantok lng ata si ina... ayaw nyo ata kausapin e... :)

Kinney said...

dapat nag picture din tayo sa NYPD! hahaha :D