11.22.2004

Dragon's Cup

I've been out almost the whole month of November + my Internet account has already reached its peak...i had no idea it has a limit...hehehe. :) good thing my mom has perks that she can borrow some account...shhh! ;)

So let me update you for the month of November...

The first ever Dragon's Cup was held in Club 650 in Libis. cool place! it was held last Nov 6-7, that's a Saturday & a Sunday. myBaby brought his mobile, which he manned himself...cool dj for 2 whole days!!! :)

cool sound system DJ Moses!



The women's futsal was played on Sat. We had an ugly start! we lost our 1st game but bounced back for the 2nd game...10-0! wow! i'm so proud of my team! we got into the semi-final round facing our toughest competitor...I-Rock. the one team we couldn't beat in any tournament...damn! they got Philippine players, what can i say. hehehe! they're really good! well, that caused us from winning the championship! they went up against Ateneo alumni, which they beat. Congratulations!!! we ended up in the 3rd place.

go team UAP!that's me #22,group hug w/ my teammates...Faye,Risa,Brenda&Cat


the girls standing:Risa,Brenda,Reg,Lia,Kajo,me,LJ&Krishna
in the middle:Andrea,Cat,Faye&Jing
below:Kish

UA&P women's futsal team

not to despair...the men's futsal team won the championship the next day! Congratulations!!! awesome game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool sounds dude!!!