6.12.2008

Missing.Waiting.Yearning.

So far so good…

So far I can take it…

So far I can manage…

So far I’ve been missing you a whole lot!


I can’t wait to see you…

Can’t wait to be close to you…

Can’t wait to hold your hand…

I just can’t wait.


No more waiting…

I’m coming…

I’m going…

I’ll be there!


Come for me …

Look for me in that crowded hall…

Look for that familiar face…

Never taking your eyes off of that teary-eyed girl with an earnest smile.


Take me with open arms…

Shower me with warm butterfly kisses…

Hand in hand, step by step…

We will journey this foreign city.


I know this feeling…

I know this heartbeat…

I’ll remember this moment…

Elated once more.


We will celebrate our momentary reunion…

We will drink to our quarter-life…

We will offer enduring support and affection…

And we will part satisfied and yearning for more.

No comments: