6.07.2008

25 Ways Anne Sees Mela…


  1. I look at you and I see our childhood days…the girl I constantly exchanged letters with…my 24/7…my Romy and Michelle.
  2. I look at you and I see Tito Caesar…tall and brilliant. :)
  3. I look at you and I see friendship and sisterhood.
  4. I look at you and I see home and comfort.
  5. I look at you and I see wisdom.
  6. I look at you and I see hard work.
  7. I look at you and I see depth.
  8. I look at you and I see a picture of hope.
  9. I look at you and I see honesty.
  10. I look at you and I see a responsible leader…a role model.
  11. I look at you and I see my angel heaven-sent.
  12. I look at you and I see a blessing.
  13. I look at you and I see pure heart…a woman for others.
  14. I look at you and I see a girl searching for herself…challenging her limits …striving for perfection.
  15. I look at you and I see a lady with style, grace, elegance and passion.
  16. I look at you and I see values, principles and idealism.
  17. I look at you and I see love and compassion.
  18. I look at you and I see trust.
  19. I look at you and I see forgiveness and understanding.
  20. I look at you and I see beautiful.
  21. I look at you and I see spirited life…feisty, strong-willed and adventurous.
  22. I look at you and I see happiness…even in the smallest and simplest of things.
  23. I look at you and I see extraordinary…cream of the crop!
  24. I look at you and I see my Maid of Honor!
  25. I look at you and I see a girl who just turned 25!

Just sharing this piece I wrote for my best friend's 25th (06.05.08). And tonight...we are going to party hard!

xoxo

No comments: