4.30.2010

Think Long-term

Am I brave enough to leave the borders of security and trust the universe?

Am I ready to leave the goods for more experience, knowledge and growth – the intangibles of life – which for me, is more rich, fruitful, fulfilling.

Big move; bold move.

I’m taking this chance for our future.

I’m excited and nervous.

Though you give me vague and insubstantial answers to my pressures, I have faith in you.

This faith should and must overcome my uncertainties.

I am open, willing and trusting.

We are in this together…forever.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hi...nice posts and the words you say, i just felt like its written only for me...it really got me stunned to see the postings to be so beautiful...thk you for sharing with us...
Work From Home India

Tava Tea said...

This is the first time i have ever read your blog but I'm glad you are feeling free.
I hope you stay free and remember that life is what you make it <3

Kinney said...

hey anne! you still update this pala! cool :D

Jessica said...

I really like your blog. It's really nice!

http://www.reviews-and-freebies.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

I really like your blog. It's really nice!

http://www.reviews-and-freebies.blogspot.com

Dx said...

Hi Anne,
You've certainly decided to make some changes by the sound of things. It all sounds a bit risky to me, especially about leaving "borders of security and trust the universe". I have enough problems trying to get through airport security these days so a trip around the universe will have to wait. Great post.

rainchild said...

go take the plunge, anne! and stay trusting and open. the universe will not let you down. sabi ko nga parati, with regards to my own life, at least, it will always give you a soft place to land. the intangibles are worth it :)

- this is tina by the way (ex-Jollibee-r)