9.07.2007

The Many Faces of Hope

Do you know what the face of hope looks like?

Hope has many faces.

Though I can’t describe them in words for they are far too many for me to dwell on, I look at these images and I see hope...


















I rest my hope with my faith in God…that in His time things will be revealed to me.

Right now, I have to forgive myself…for me. I have to look forward. I cannot dwell with what might have been. I have to accept this and rise from it though I carry a heavy heart. I must. And I’ll keep telling this to myself. But this load…He will carry for me because I am weak and lost without Him. And so I turn to Him.

But all of the atonements have been dealt with painstakingly before I have decided to pardon my faults.

I am a face of hope.


*images taken from:
www.worldofstock.com/closeups/
www.avidami.wordpress.com
www.ourownvoice.com

No comments: