8.16.2007

Sun is Shining...Weather is Sweet...Yeah!

…the following day, I wake up to an alarming sound…my phone alarm that says 5:45AM.

To wake or to sleep? That is the question…

I snoozed the alarm and decided to lay and close my eyes for mere 5 minutes. Ok, good.


…all dressed up…ready for the world…the melancholic weather…fast cars…annoying jeepnies…bad traffic! I thought to myself, “Late nanaman ako”! Hehehe.


…surprisingly, the world was half asleep…the weather looking fine (so far)…fast cars indeed…annoying jeepnies still…very light traffic (no school)…wow!


It was a blissful ride while listening to the local radio…Magic 89.9…I’m an avid listener to their morning show.


And the song by Bob Marley just came over me…as I sing…


“Sun is shining, the weather is sweet, yeah

Make you wanna move your dancing feet now

To the rescue here I am

Want you to know, ya’ll, can you understand?”


…and now I sit on my office chair…sip my coffee…look out the window…

hmmm…no sign of rain yet…so I hum to the tune of the song once more…


Wake up Manila! The sun is shining...the weather is sweet...yeah!

2 comments:

Dx said...

Stop trying to put me in a good mood. It won't work.

Anne Bondoc said...

you need some sunshine, dx =)