7.19.2007

No Other You

I did not give you my sweet ‘yes’ because you gave me the ‘moon and the stars’ where every step I took you trailed and that everything I said you made happen like a blind follower. And I never knew that you are what I wanted all along until you revealed to me who you really are as a person...no masks, no pretenses...simply you. I have grown fond of you and everytime the fire just keeps on burning. I opened my heart to you because I saw you underneath your skin…underneath it all. And I know that there is no other you...never will be. You are God-given...my God-sent.

4 comments:

Dx said...

Ditto for Senior Management. May I use it?

Anne Bondoc said...

hi dx! thanks for asking. yes, you may =)

Anonymous said...

how sweet it is to be loved by you!!!=)

Anne Bondoc said...

ditto hon =)